2.9.0 RC & later packages are signed with a new PGP key
(that is signed with the previous key).
Snort 22.214.171.124 includes the following updates and improvements:
* Added new alerts for HTTP (undefined methods & HTTP 0.9 simple
* Updates to Stream preprocessor in TCP session tracking to avoid
re-queuing retransmitted data that was already flushed. Also
various tweaks for PAF flushing.
* Updates to reputation preprocessor to handle shared memory
* Updates to the SCADA preprocessors in their handling of PAF
flushing and Modbus request/response length checking. Also tweaks
in alerts for reserved DNP3 functions.
* Updates to flowbit groups to always use the group when some rules
refer to a flow group while others do not refer to a group for the
* Updates to GTP preprocessor to check invalid extension header
length for GTPv1.
* Updates to sfrt library, used in reputation preprocessor and target
based configuration, when calculating memory allocated and support
Please see the Release Notes and ChangeLog for more details.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Snort Release Team